- HOT Lanes Forum
- The Future of the Car
- P3s in Motion Conference
- Road Pricing and Parking Workshop
- Solving Gridlock Forum
- Mobility Pricing Summit
- The Great Media Debate
- Mobility Funding Symposium
- Governance Summit
- Mobility Seminar
- Goods Movement & Mobility Pricing Forum
- Mobility Pricing Stakeholder Forum
- Mobility Pricing Conference
- Smart Growth Forum
- Summit 2010
- Road Pricing and Public Acceptance Workshop
- Forum 2008
- Speakers (November 2008 - November 2016)
On behalf of Healthy Transport Consulting and our partners, thanks to everyone who attended the sold-out Transport Futures Governance Summit on November 19, 2012. After focusing exclusively on the benefits and costs associated with road tolls, parking levies and fuel taxes since 2008, the Summit successfully examined, contrasted and debated national and international governance models in terms of their evolution, effectiveness and transparency.
With the help of transport, energy and water sector case studies, ten global and local experts considered transport legislation, board structure, vertical and horizontal fragmentation as well as private sector and general public involvement in mobility decision making. The interactive agenda enabled almost 100 delegates to ask questions, provide feedback and network with our speakers -- and each other. Here's a sampling of what they had to say about the event:
- "Really good exposition, analysis and debate about the central issues with speakers and audience."
- "Great speakers overall, good facilities, good discussion."
- "Loved the open and frank discussion."
- "Kudos for an excellent Summit. Great presentations."
- "Very well put together. Thank you!"
- "The best conference yet -- excellent speakers and good focus. I like the format."
- "Governance and strategies - great perspective - not only for road pricing, but all transportation needs! Great Summit!"
Proceedings will augment information provided at community roundtables currently underway. In the meantime, contact us if you'd like to get involved and/or subscribe to our listserv so we can keep you up-to-date with plans regarding the Mobility Funding Symposium taking place on April 8, 2013.