The Transport Futures Road Pricing Leadership Summit is being held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Downtown (formerly The Metropolitan Hotel) at 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto, Ontario. The hotel is centrally located behind Toronto City Hall, just south of Dundas Street West between University Avenue and Bay Street (see map). The Toronto/Victoria Ballroom is located on the second floor, accessible by elevator or stairs from the front lobby.
There are a variety of ways to get to the hotel:
1. Toronto Transit Commission (TTC): The closest subway stop is St. Patrick (Dundas) on the University line. Once at street level, walk east (along Dundas Street West) for two short blocks to Chestnut Street and turn right (south). The hotel is on your right-hand (west) side.
2. Bicycle: There is bicycle parking on both sides of Chestnut Street. Whether you have your own bike or decide to rent one through BIXI, see the City of Toronto’s Cycling Map for the best route to get to the hotel.
3. Regional Trains and Bus Lines
- GO Transit
- VIA Rail
- Greyhound Bus
- Canada Coach
- Union Pearson Express (from and to Pearson International Airport)
4. Automobile: Choose your way using Google Maps or MapQuest. The hotel has underground parking available on a first-come, first-served basis. Other options are located just south of the hotel, under the University of Toronto residence on the east side of Chestnut Street and under City Hall. Rates vary and are subject to change.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel provides comfortable rooms at competitive rates. You must contact them directly about room availability.