- HOT Lanes Forum
- The Future of the Car
- P3s in Motion Conference
- Road Pricing and Parking Workshop
- Solving Gridlock Forum
- Mobility Pricing Summit
- The Great Media Debate
- Mobility Funding Symposium
- Governance Summit
- Mobility Seminar
- Goods Movement & Mobility Pricing Forum
- Mobility Pricing Stakeholder Forum
- Mobility Pricing Conference
- Smart Growth Forum
- Summit 2010
- Road Pricing and Public Acceptance Workshop
- Forum 2008
- Speakers (November 2008 - January 2016)
Mobility Pricing Stakeholder Forum
Thanks to more than 100 delegates, sponsors and speakers who attended the Transport Futures “Mobility Pricing Stakeholder Forum” on November 22nd -- our sixth conference in 3 years. They told us that the Forum met their expectations and almost 80% said it was excellent value for money. A few compliments we received:
- “A valuable conference with a high concentration of learning.”
- “Good, focussed discussion.”
- “Price point is good - affordable and reasonable. Content and speakers well-sourced.”
- “Best conference yet!”
For those unable to attend in person, Transport Futures generated some great media coverage:
- Canada lags in use of toll roads - Transport Futures founder Martin Collier interviewed by CBC Online News
- Toll Roads? - Transport Futures speaker Jens Shade interviewed on CBC Radio “Metro Morning”
- Will drivers embrace tolls? Not likely - Transport Futures stakeholder panelist Royson James' assessment.
- Can incentives get people out of their cars? - Transport Futures speakers Michael Fenn and Jens Schade quoted in Toronto Star
- For and against: road taxes inspire heated debate - Road pricing analysis in Toronto Star “Wheels” section with reference to Transport Futures speaker Kurt Van Dender’s research.
- Does Canada need more road tolls? - Martin Collier interviewed by The Mark for Toronto Star’s “Great Futures” multi-media weekly.
- Experts discuss parking infrastructure at Mobility Pricing Stakeholder Forum
Looking forward to 2012, we are now planning for Transport Futures community workshops that replicate our hotel proceedings. There will also be two mobility pricing conferences -- one on goods movement and another on governance. Please contact us if you’d like to become involved as a partner, advisor or participant in any of these initiatives -- or have any other feedback to provide. We look forward to hearing from you!